As these frigid temperatures continue, keeping your feet warm, dry and far away from icy puddles while still maintaining a sense of style is one of the biggest challenges during winter. Trying to find footwear that protects you from the weather usually means a major style compromise. After all, when you’re wearing the same pair of boots all day, it’s important that you are able to withstand the elements outdoors while still looking great indoors.
To help, we’ve selected some amazing winter boots for you to wear these last few wintery months. With these options, you won’t have to choose between keeping warm and looking great.
This season, there are a number of stylish options to suit your sartorial mood. From Knee-high, ankle, laced, and even furry, these trends are versatile enough to wear all day long. Boots that are lined in shearling are soft and light, and they keep your toes warm and cozy. Waterproof rain boots now come in a variety of bold colours and styles to choose from, and they will save you from the slush and winter rain. As popular as ever, leather boots can provide superior warmth with their strength and durability.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups