In the wintertime, often the most important article of clothing you own is a warm winter jacket. Buying a winter coat is an important investment, but with so many options it can sometimes be a difficult decision. Since it’s the one item of winter clothing you’ll end up wearing the most, you will want to find one that you genuinely love. But it also has to be practical and actually keep you warm.
For those of you looking to update your outerwear these last few months of winter, we’ve selected 12 warm jackets that will keep you on-trend and help you brave the frigid Canadian weather. From this season’s take on parkas to the perfect knee-length jacket, these coats will help you make it to spring in style.
Whatever your style or personality, this season’s warm jackets come in a wide range of options. Luxurious wool-blend wrap coats have been upgraded with decadent fur detailing. Military-inspired designs continue to impress with camouflage prints and varying shades of olive green. And fur continues to be a major trend that is always evolving. No need to rummage through your grandmother’s attic; this season’s fur coats are soft and modern.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season