We’ve been chomping at the bit since news of Toronto’s first Miu Miu location was announced last year and have finally got our piece—the leather and accessories shop-in-shop has finally opened inside Holt Renfrew Bloor Street!
From these first photos, the Miu Miu shop fits in perfectly on Toronto’s Mink Mile. Its shimmering display cases, damask curtains and matte gold counters (not to mention enviable purse selection) are just a few reasons why. Designed by architect Roberto Baciocchi, the shop’s warm colour palette offsets the brand’s signature colour pops, all the while whetting our shop-till-you drop appetites. No word on the brand’s ready-to-wear collection making it into store, but we’re hoping this is one step closer.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups