If you find red carpet style critiques more enjoyable than actual award shows, George Kotsiopoulos is definitely on your radar. As a co-host of E! Entertainment’s Fashion Police George is an expert on celebrity style dos and don’ts—a talent that’s certainly put to good use during the frenzy of award show season. While he may not be as crass as Joan Rivers, as edgy as Kelly Osbourne, or as agreeable as Giuliana Rancic, George Kotsiopoulos is certainly the most dapper host on Fashion Police panel—and rightfully so. Before joining the E! family, he was an editor for T: The New York Times Magazine and in 2011 he was ranked as one of the most powerful stylists in Hollywood.
With so much of his career focused on the fashionable goings-on of Los Angeles, you may wonder just how we met up with George Kotsiopoulos in Toronto. It turns out the Fashion Police-man is just as passionate about grooming as he is style—which is why he was a panelist at Unilever’s Be Groomed Be Gorgeous event. His number one tip for men’s skincare: start using SPF as soon as possible and apply it all the time. (This explains the bottle of Dove Men + Care Face Lotion in his bag.) Also in George Kotsiopoulos’s Viktor & Rolf bag: an Etro scarf, a Tiffany & Co money clip and a tiny sewing kit containing all the tricks of the trade that a seasoned stylist needs. Ready to see what else this E! Fashion Police host carries? Read on and explore.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe