Nakedness, wedgies, the paparazzi not spotting its target—oh, the miracles that can happen when you can just bask in the glow of your hotness. In the latest commercial for his underwear collection for H&M, soccer’s ultimate babe David Beckham gives the salivating ladies and gents what they want with this cheeky (womp womp) one and a half minute frolic through the Los Angeles streets wearing nothing but—you guessed it—underwear. The premise is a simple one. His robe got stuck in Posh’s Range Rover! His bulldog locked him out of the house! A classic Guy Ritchie-style chase ensues, as he runs and swims after the speeding car through the streets and backyards getting nakeder and nakeder. Everyone from kids playing soccer, to a couple of unwitting paparazzi, to a busload of tourists is shocked to find Beckham in his undies—but not as shocked as us when he not once, but TWICE pulls a wedgie from between those two famed buttocks. Can you tell we just emerged from a cold shower? Are we creeping you out just a little? S’ok, just watch the video again.
Want even more David Beckham? Watch the behind-the-scenes video below. Haaaay.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014