Ah, Valentine’s Day! If you’ve been a twosome for years or are just celebrating your first February 14 together, the question of what to give is always a tricky one to tackle. We’re here to take the guesswork out of Valentine’s Day gifts, with a complete guide of stylish ideas for the man, woman and best friend in your life. From sultry suggestions for lingerie and loungewear—including a bustier that can totally double as a crop top—to jewellery in a range of prices and styles, we have Valentine’s Day gifts for all sorts of lovers. For instance, not ready to propose but want to still put a ring on it? Consider a rose gold commitment ring engraved with a playful (and we mean playful!) phrase. Instead of sending a dozen red roses go with a vibrant bouquet of purple, burgundy and lavender flowers. Men may be notoriously hard to buy for, but we guarantee that every guy will be impressed by a Valentine’s Day gift of high-end grooming products, a dapper bow tie or a quirky pair of cufflinks. For the best friend on your list, cute and stylish Valentine’s Day gifts are the best way to show you care. We’re fond of quaint jewellery boxes, sweet-smelling soaps and body washes—including one scented like conversation hearts! No matter what Valentine’s Day gifts you give, we think that delivery with a flirty smile is always key.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection