As the bubbly host of So You Think You Can Dance Canada, Leah Miller charmed audiences and viewers and even took home a Gemini award. Since her start many years ago as a MuchMusic VJ, she has interviewed countless musicians and pop stars including Coldplay, Gwen Stefani, Kanye West, Rihanna, and Taylor Swift. In 2009, she made her move into entertainment hosting, first with eTalk, Canada’s most-watched entertainment new program, and now with E! Canada. Miller shoots cute bits from her kitchen about her loves of juicing as well as other lifestyle segments and interviews major celebrities.
This Sunday, Leah Miller will be hosting and interviewing the stars as part of the “CTV At The Oscars Red Carpet” with eTalk’s Ben Mulroney. This is Miller’s second consecutive year taking part in the coverage and she couldn’t be more excited. Here is hoping her Gucci scarf and iPad keep her warm and entertained on the “longest flight ever” to Los Angeles. She is relentless about the importance of moisturizing on flights and always carries moisturizer and Vaseline in her Balenciaga purse. Read more to find out what Leah Miller always has in her bag and her must-haves for travelling!
Catch CTV at the Oscars on Sunday, Feb. 24 at 6M EST on CTV and again at 8:30PM ET on E! The Oscars air on Sunday, Feb. 24 at 8:30PM ET on CTV.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe
- This summer will be all about dark, vampy lipstick: Lorde is launching a makeup collab with M.A.C Cosmetics
- Behind the scenes with Evan McKie: Prepping for National Ballet’s Swan Lake