Is there anything Jennifer Lawrence can’t do? As the world eagerly awaits her red carpet dress at the Oscars this weekend, the first images from her Dior handbag campaign have just been released. Following in the footsteps of previous Dior beauties including Marion Cotillard and Mila Kunis, Lawrence looks stunning in the new images that are set to debut in magazines next month.
Fashion photographer Willy Vanderperre, who also photographed Dior’s Spring 2013 campaign, shot the campaign. The images show Jennifer Lawrence looking refined and elegant while modeling Miss Dior’s luxury handbags. She wears clothing designed by Raf Simons from Dior’s Spring 2013 collection. With her face veiled in romantic netting, she clutches the iconic chain-handled Miss Dior handbag.
As for the star herself, Lawrence expressed gratitude to represent the iconic Dior brand. “I’m so excited to be working with the fashion house and wear the new creations by Raf Simons,” Lawrence explained in a statement, “His most recent haute couture and ready-to-wear collections glamorously capture the modern era at Dior.” With Lawrence’s star power rapidly on the rise, one would assume that the feeling is mutual.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Perfume, pizza and Pinterest: We chat with Amy Adams about her red carpet beauty secrets and more
- Are shoppable videos the future of fashion?
- Toronto designer Matthew Gallagher puts us in the mood for spring with a retro-inspired lookbook
- Pastel green: The Beauty Panel embraces this season’s brightest makeup trend
- Antonio Azzuolo Fall 2014: The bespoke men’s tailor delves into womenswear for next season