Stephanie Sterjovski, 22
Toronto | Stephanie Sterjovski
Taking the plunge on investment pieces are worth it, because you get so much wear out of them and you can count on them to look timeless throughout the years. This season I am investing in a lot of white, it is my favourite tone to wear and I recently found this gorgeous blazer from Zara. It has zipper details and a sleek cut that will look fantastic with a dress, or worn more casually with a simple v-neck and boyfriend jeans as seen here. Work or play, this blazer can take you from day to night.
Stephanie’s wearing: Blazer, Zara. Tee, Wilfred. Jeans, American Eagle. Heels, Zara. Purse, Topshop.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe