Stephanie Sterjovski, 22
Toronto | Stephanie Sterjovski
Taking the plunge on investment pieces are worth it, because you get so much wear out of them and you can count on them to look timeless throughout the years. This season I am investing in a lot of white, it is my favourite tone to wear and I recently found this gorgeous blazer from Zara. It has zipper details and a sleek cut that will look fantastic with a dress, or worn more casually with a simple v-neck and boyfriend jeans as seen here. Work or play, this blazer can take you from day to night.
Stephanie’s wearing: Blazer, Zara. Tee, Wilfred. Jeans, American Eagle. Heels, Zara. Purse, Topshop.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine