Whitney Cosgrave, 25
Los Angeles | See Shop Eat Do
To me, an investment piece doesn’t necessarily mean something super expensive but rather something that you love and will get a lot of use out of. This spring the piece I know I’ll wear a ton is my denim jacket from James Jeans; it’s super versatile and the perfect thing to tone down a dressy outfit or to keep warm on a cool night.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Street Style, Toronto: 20 shots of stylish city folk outside the first day of fashion week
- Steven Tai Fall 2014: Goodbye geek-chic, hello new wave luxury! This London based talent hits his stride
- Bellavance Fall 2014: Strictness meets sex appeal in this New York duo’s latest collection
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away