Whitney Cosgrave, 25
Los Angeles | See Shop Eat Do
To me, an investment piece doesn’t necessarily mean something super expensive but rather something that you love and will get a lot of use out of. This spring the piece I know I’ll wear a ton is my denim jacket from James Jeans; it’s super versatile and the perfect thing to tone down a dressy outfit or to keep warm on a cool night.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Low chignon tutorial: How to get holiday party-ready hair in less than 15 minutes
- All the sexy, fashiony connections we could draw from Beyoncé’s epic visual album drop
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a Philosophy holiday collection prize pack!
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution