KD Faustino, 28
Calgary | The Girl With the Messy Hair
Some people call it a splurge but I call it investment. This Prada Saffiano Lux Tote was a purchase from last Christmas but I know that I would be wearing it until I get older and probably even pass it on to someone else. The cameo colour makes it wearable for both fall/winter and spring/summer. The fact that it can also transform from a handbag to a sling bag makes it quite a versatile piece. You can wear it to the office as a handbag and wear as a sling on casual weekends. The size is very functional too — not too big, not too small. What’s a $1600 bag if it’s going to last you a lifetime? Now, that’s what I call an investment!
KD’s wearing: Cable knit top and nails, Joe Fresh. Maxi skirt, Forever 21. Boots, Go Jane. Tote, Prada. Watch, D&G. Jewels, Sewsephine, BaubleBar and Stack-em. Sunglasses and ring, Aldo. Lips, M.A.C Satin Red.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Low chignon tutorial: How to get holiday party-ready hair in less than 15 minutes
- All the sexy, fashiony connections we could draw from Beyoncé’s epic visual album drop
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a Philosophy holiday collection prize pack!
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution