KD Faustino, 28
Calgary | The Girl With the Messy Hair
Some people call it a splurge but I call it investment. This Prada Saffiano Lux Tote was a purchase from last Christmas but I know that I would be wearing it until I get older and probably even pass it on to someone else. The cameo colour makes it wearable for both fall/winter and spring/summer. The fact that it can also transform from a handbag to a sling bag makes it quite a versatile piece. You can wear it to the office as a handbag and wear as a sling on casual weekends. The size is very functional too — not too big, not too small. What’s a $1600 bag if it’s going to last you a lifetime? Now, that’s what I call an investment!
KD’s wearing: Cable knit top and nails, Joe Fresh. Maxi skirt, Forever 21. Boots, Go Jane. Tote, Prada. Watch, D&G. Jewels, Sewsephine, BaubleBar and Stack-em. Sunglasses and ring, Aldo. Lips, M.A.C Satin Red.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!