Nicole Wilson, 29
Toronto | Dainty Girl
Over the years (and a few too many impulse buys), I’ve learned to balance the latest trends with the classics while extending my wardrobe with accessories and new combinations. Spring is all about bold colours and neon is having a BIG moment. I decided to work the trend into a variety of looks with an accessory worthy of an investment. I’ve been coveting an iconic Kate Spade handbag for quite sometime and sealed the deal when I laid eyes on this hot pink bag.
She’s big and bold with a feminine silhouette and an optional cross-body strap for versatility. I’ll work her into office-friendly ensembles and dress her down on the weekends too. I love this pink contrasted with blues and greens but it goes with pretty much everything, including my favourite neutrals. Naturally, I had to get a pretty pink manicure to celebrate her maiden voyage!
Nicole’s wearing: Blouse, Vince Camuto. Pants, Joe Fresh. Necklace, Minling Studio. Bracelets, Biko. Shoes, Aldo. Bag, Kate Spade.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection