Zoe Smythe, 30
New York City | Zoe’s Fashion Feed
In the world of fast fashion, I love the idea of investment pieces. An investment piece is a high quality item that will last and ideally increase in value over time. For me the ideal investment piece is consistent enough with my fashion aesthetic that I will love and wear it for years to come.
My investment piece this spring is my vintage Panetta necklace. Panetta was known for making high-end art deco inspired costume jewelry. I have always been attracted to art deco pieces and I know this necklace is something I will wear season after season. The aquamarine coloured stones make this the perfect piece to transition into spring, and it is a classic enough design to be worn year round.
Zoe’s wearing: Necklace, Vintage Panetta. Jacket, H&M. Vest, Propaganda. Trousers, Mac & Jac. Pumps, Ann Taylor.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!