Zoe Smythe, 30
New York City | Zoe’s Fashion Feed
In the world of fast fashion, I love the idea of investment pieces. An investment piece is a high quality item that will last and ideally increase in value over time. For me the ideal investment piece is consistent enough with my fashion aesthetic that I will love and wear it for years to come.
My investment piece this spring is my vintage Panetta necklace. Panetta was known for making high-end art deco inspired costume jewelry. I have always been attracted to art deco pieces and I know this necklace is something I will wear season after season. The aquamarine coloured stones make this the perfect piece to transition into spring, and it is a classic enough design to be worn year round.
Zoe’s wearing: Necklace, Vintage Panetta. Jacket, H&M. Vest, Propaganda. Trousers, Mac & Jac. Pumps, Ann Taylor.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014