Cara McLeay, 28
Vancouver | A Fashion Love Affair
When you say, “investment piece,” you instantly think of a Chanel bag or a YSL pump, but to me, I think one should invest in something they will wear everyday! My investment piece was a leather jacket… it is so versatile, can be dressed up or down and only gets better with time.
Cara’s wearing: T-Shirt, James Perse. Jeans, American Eagle. Leather jacket, Muubaa. Beanie, Aritzia. Bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs. Sunglasses, Ray-Ban. Boots, Aldo.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!