Cara McLeay, 28
Vancouver | A Fashion Love Affair
When you say, “investment piece,” you instantly think of a Chanel bag or a YSL pump, but to me, I think one should invest in something they will wear everyday! My investment piece was a leather jacket… it is so versatile, can be dressed up or down and only gets better with time.
Cara’s wearing: T-Shirt, James Perse. Jeans, American Eagle. Leather jacket, Muubaa. Beanie, Aritzia. Bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs. Sunglasses, Ray-Ban. Boots, Aldo.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection