Jacquelyn Son, 20
Vancouver | Style Worthwhile
To me, an investment piece means purchasing something that I will potentially wear many, many times with many different outfits until ‘forever.’ This could mean paying more than I would normally for something that has better, long-lasting quality. I usually invest in classic items that won’t go out of trend quickly. The most common pieces that I invest in are leather jackets, bags, boots and jeans. I would definitely say that my Alexander Wang Emile Tote was an investment; it holds all of the things I need and I carry it all the time with almost any outfit!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection