Jacquelyn Son, 20
Vancouver | Style Worthwhile
To me, an investment piece means purchasing something that I will potentially wear many, many times with many different outfits until ‘forever.’ This could mean paying more than I would normally for something that has better, long-lasting quality. I usually invest in classic items that won’t go out of trend quickly. The most common pieces that I invest in are leather jackets, bags, boots and jeans. I would definitely say that my Alexander Wang Emile Tote was an investment; it holds all of the things I need and I carry it all the time with almost any outfit!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash