Krystin Lee, 26
Toronto | Suburban Faux-Pas
It’s time to chat investments and I’m not talking about stocks, bonds or RRSPs. I’m talking fashionable investments. Anyone who reads my blog knows I am a firm believer in mixing high and low. For instance, take this outfit. While my top, purse and sunglasses were reasonsable investments in my humble opinion, the jacket, boots and skirt were all items purchased for under $50. When paired perfectly, investment items can amplify the look and feel of an outfit. Some investment pieces I’m on the hunt for? A vintage Chanel brooch, a pair of Christian Louboutins and an Hermes bangle.
Krystin’s wearing: Jacket, Zara. Shirt, J.Crew. Necklace, c/o Luxe Craving. Skirt, Joe Fresh. Boots, Target. Bag, Prada. Sunglasses, Karen Walker. Watch, Michael Kors. Bracelets, c/o Stella and Dot and J.Crew.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine