Krystin Lee, 26
Toronto | Suburban Faux-Pas
It’s time to chat investments and I’m not talking about stocks, bonds or RRSPs. I’m talking fashionable investments. Anyone who reads my blog knows I am a firm believer in mixing high and low. For instance, take this outfit. While my top, purse and sunglasses were reasonsable investments in my humble opinion, the jacket, boots and skirt were all items purchased for under $50. When paired perfectly, investment items can amplify the look and feel of an outfit. Some investment pieces I’m on the hunt for? A vintage Chanel brooch, a pair of Christian Louboutins and an Hermes bangle.
Krystin’s wearing: Jacket, Zara. Shirt, J.Crew. Necklace, c/o Luxe Craving. Skirt, Joe Fresh. Boots, Target. Bag, Prada. Sunglasses, Karen Walker. Watch, Michael Kors. Bracelets, c/o Stella and Dot and J.Crew.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week
- Paris Fashion Week: The top 10 pieces you need to add to your shopping list for Fall 2014