Christina Cravero, 27
Toronto | The Style Mogul
Every season there’s always investment pieces, whether you’ve had them from previous seasons or you’ve recently purchase them, these pieces can transform any outfit to make it current without having to purchase an entire new wardrobe. One of my favourite investment pieces season after season, has to be a statement shoe. I always believe that accessories & footwear are the icing on the cake, and can really transition your outfit making it current without breaking the bank.
Christina’s wearing: Jacket, Versace for H&M. Jeans, Zara. T-Shirt, H&M. Pumps, Zara. Bag, DKNY. Sunglasses, Alexander McQueen.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine