Christina Cravero, 27
Toronto | The Style Mogul
Every season there’s always investment pieces, whether you’ve had them from previous seasons or you’ve recently purchase them, these pieces can transform any outfit to make it current without having to purchase an entire new wardrobe. One of my favourite investment pieces season after season, has to be a statement shoe. I always believe that accessories & footwear are the icing on the cake, and can really transition your outfit making it current without breaking the bank.
Christina’s wearing: Jacket, Versace for H&M. Jeans, Zara. T-Shirt, H&M. Pumps, Zara. Bag, DKNY. Sunglasses, Alexander McQueen.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection