Amber Desilets, 30
London | Canadian Fashionista
I rarely ever spend more than $80 on a piece of clothing for my blog, most of my regular posts come from retailers like H&M, Forever 21, Joe Fresh, Smart Set & Dynamite to name a few. I do however know it’s sometimes necessary to invest in a quality piece that can handle the mileage of my weekly wear and for me this has to be a good handbag. I often buy a good quality handbag twice a year, once in the Spring and then again in the Fall. Since I’m pretty lazy and only switch out my purses a few times a month I want to make sure I have a durable/ reliable one that can handle my busy lifestyle.
Amber’s wearing: Dress and blazer, Forever 21. Purse, Coach. Bracelet, H&M. Bracelet, I Heart Accessories. Boots, Spring.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine