Amber Desilets, 30
London | Canadian Fashionista
I rarely ever spend more than $80 on a piece of clothing for my blog, most of my regular posts come from retailers like H&M, Forever 21, Joe Fresh, Smart Set & Dynamite to name a few. I do however know it’s sometimes necessary to invest in a quality piece that can handle the mileage of my weekly wear and for me this has to be a good handbag. I often buy a good quality handbag twice a year, once in the Spring and then again in the Fall. Since I’m pretty lazy and only switch out my purses a few times a month I want to make sure I have a durable/ reliable one that can handle my busy lifestyle.
Amber’s wearing: Dress and blazer, Forever 21. Purse, Coach. Bracelet, H&M. Bracelet, I Heart Accessories. Boots, Spring.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014