With colliding prints and clashing patterns ruling the runways, Spring 2013 is the time to mix and mash. In this electrifying photo shoot from our March 2013 issue, we blend all the brightest trends from the runway—florals, checkerboard print and photo prints just to name a few—and blended them against backdrops designed by Danielle Von Braun. No need to pick a favourite, you can have everything at once!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine