With colliding prints and clashing patterns ruling the runways, Spring 2013 is the time to mix and mash. In this electrifying photo shoot from our March 2013 issue, we blend all the brightest trends from the runway—florals, checkerboard print and photo prints just to name a few—and blended them against backdrops designed by Danielle Von Braun. No need to pick a favourite, you can have everything at once!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups
- Kate Middleton wears a glittering tiara for a lavish white-tie reception with the Queen
- Inside Frocktail Party 2013: Chic guests bidding on chic clothes for a cause
- Try this now: How to get peach-pink hair just like Sienna Miller