With colliding prints and clashing patterns ruling the runways, Spring 2013 is the time to mix and mash. In this electrifying photo shoot from our March 2013 issue, we blend all the brightest trends from the runway—florals, checkerboard print and photo prints just to name a few—and blended them against backdrops designed by Danielle Von Braun. No need to pick a favourite, you can have everything at once!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014