With colliding prints and clashing patterns ruling the runways, Spring 2013 is the time to mix and mash. In this electrifying photo shoot from our March 2013 issue, we blend all the brightest trends from the runway—florals, checkerboard print and photo prints just to name a few—and blended them against backdrops designed by Danielle Von Braun. No need to pick a favourite, you can have everything at once!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe