By Charisse Ang
Another season, another fantastical Prada mash up. With her Spring 2013 collection, Miuccia Prada blended sixties op art prints, silhouettes alongside Japanese inspirations like geishas, harajukus and judo. The result? Unexpectedly-covetable everything.
And while the split-toe judo-inspired platforms may still be making their way into our hearts, Prada’s Spring 2013 sunglasses have made it to the top of our must-have list. Embellished to the point of floral perfection, Prada featured a variety of shades in black, white and red, which were adorned with 3D florals in variotions of the same shades. Must. Have.
And the price tag? Okay, more like must make our own version. In three easy steps (and for under $20), we made our own flowery pair. So without further ado, let’s DIY those seriously dreamy sunglasses from Prada Spring 2013!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection