If the name Erika Bearman doesn’t ring a bell, the Twitter handle @OscarPRgirl certainly will. The newly turned blonde beauty (insider info: blondes do have more fun according to Bearman) came to visit Holt Renfrew last week and gushed about working for fashion legacy, Oscar de la Renta and the movie Truth or Dare. Seriously, if you want to hang with Bearman, it’s highly recommended you watch that film first. It has shaped her entire life (her words, not ours!)
With only a clutch in tow, Bearman showed how to edit a bag to only the essentials but just because it’s small doesn’t mean it didn’t pack a punch. We learned that in Oscar PR Girl’s world, “bigger is better and more is more” when it comes to her cellphone and eyelashes. And if you expected Bearman to be a total girly girl because of ODLR’s signature frothy gowns, you would be mistaken. The face behind the handle loves men’s scented fragrances and even wears Old Spice.
From men’s scents to Jacqueline Kennedy to Korea, Bearman had us captivated by her every word so read on and snoop around her clutch to learn all things Oscar PR Girl.»
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a $250 gift card from Victoria’s Secret!
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown