From the May issue: Spring’s black-and-white trend gets the Op art treatment with our “High Contrast” photo shoot
Welcome a punch of black-and-white graphics to your spring wardrobe with zig zags, checkers and Op art inspiration. Like a page out of Diana Vreeland’s mid-sixties book, photographer Chris Nicholls and stylist Zeina Esmail proved that a relative absence of colour doesn’t mean you can’t make a statement, combining some of Spring 2013′s greatest standouts from Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana and Michael Kors with Twilight Zone style backdrops in this May 2013 issue photo shoot. And that hair? Eat your heart out, Vidal Sassoon.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week