In celebration of Milly‘s exclusive collection for Banana Republic, we got to rendezvous with designer Michelle Smith when she hit Toronto last week. Only hours from just getting off the plane from her Memorial Day long weekend vacation, Smith was all smiles while greeting media and diehard fans that eagerly anticipated her visit. With no time to clean out her bag from her holiday travels, we got an honest and filter free look into what the designer carries with her from day to day. From Smith’s daily cravings (granola bars) to her Instagram obsession (follow her @MillybyMichelle) to her love for science, we got see a whole new side of this designer mom’s life through the items in her bag.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!