In celebration of Milly‘s exclusive collection for Banana Republic, we got to rendezvous with designer Michelle Smith when she hit Toronto last week. Only hours from just getting off the plane from her Memorial Day long weekend vacation, Smith was all smiles while greeting media and diehard fans that eagerly anticipated her visit. With no time to clean out her bag from her holiday travels, we got an honest and filter free look into what the designer carries with her from day to day. From Smith’s daily cravings (granola bars) to her Instagram obsession (follow her @MillybyMichelle) to her love for science, we got see a whole new side of this designer mom’s life through the items in her bag.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash