In celebration of Milly‘s exclusive collection for Banana Republic, we got to rendezvous with designer Michelle Smith when she hit Toronto last week. Only hours from just getting off the plane from her Memorial Day long weekend vacation, Smith was all smiles while greeting media and diehard fans that eagerly anticipated her visit. With no time to clean out her bag from her holiday travels, we got an honest and filter free look into what the designer carries with her from day to day. From Smith’s daily cravings (granola bars) to her Instagram obsession (follow her @MillybyMichelle) to her love for science, we got see a whole new side of this designer mom’s life through the items in her bag.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Luminous skin and Lorde-esque dark lips make for a strong beauty look at Bellavance Fall 2014
- Street Style, Toronto: 20 shots of stylish city folk outside the first day of fashion week
- Steven Tai Fall 2014: Goodbye geek-chic, hello new wave luxury! This London based talent hits his stride
- Bellavance Fall 2014: Strictness meets sex appeal in this New York duo’s latest collection
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style