With the rise in popularly of its newly released duffle (it’s been spotted on the arms of Beyoncé, Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Moss to name a few), Saint Laurent Paris will add to its range of covetable accessories with its first sunglasses collection under the new branding.
Under the direction of Hedi Slimane, who has helmed the label since March 2012, Saint Laurent has since been striving for a more understated elegance and discreet branding in comparison to former creative Stefano Pilati, whose elaborate designs were credited with bringing the house’s accessories to the forefront of the It bag cult.
The sunglasses collection features a range of styles in Slimane’s signature black, with rosegold, gold and black acetate frame tints. They will no doubt fit into the new creative director’s streamlined aesthetic along with the bags. Simple, sleek and the perfect offset to Slimane’s grunge heavy Fall 2013 collection, the sunglasses will must haves come next season.
The Saint Laurent Paris sunglasses collection ranges between $290 and $360 and is available online.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season
- Street Style, Miami: 48 shots of stylish folks spotted around Art Basel 2013
- Wearing the grey trend: 9 Style Panel tips for adding some personality to fall’s favourite neutral
- Beauty Fix: How to heal your feet after a long night of wearing heels, a new trick for applying liquid liner and more