With the rise in popularly of its newly released duffle (it’s been spotted on the arms of Beyoncé, Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Moss to name a few), Saint Laurent Paris will add to its range of covetable accessories with its first sunglasses collection under the new branding.
Under the direction of Hedi Slimane, who has helmed the label since March 2012, Saint Laurent has since been striving for a more understated elegance and discreet branding in comparison to former creative Stefano Pilati, whose elaborate designs were credited with bringing the house’s accessories to the forefront of the It bag cult.
The sunglasses collection features a range of styles in Slimane’s signature black, with rosegold, gold and black acetate frame tints. They will no doubt fit into the new creative director’s streamlined aesthetic along with the bags. Simple, sleek and the perfect offset to Slimane’s grunge heavy Fall 2013 collection, the sunglasses will must haves come next season.
The Saint Laurent Paris sunglasses collection ranges between $290 and $360 and is available online.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe
- This summer will be all about dark, vampy lipstick: Lorde is launching a makeup collab with M.A.C Cosmetics