In an age where everyone’s toting the same phone, mobile bling is key for standing out. Accessories for our must-have portable devices are an easy way to make a fashion statement, which is why we’re pleased to see that cool-girl designer Mara Hoffman has released a collection of vibrant iPhone 5 cases. The 6-piece collection was designed for tech accessory giant Incase and offers an array of bohemian patterns with a bold colour palette of reds, oranges, greens and blues. Though similarities can be draw with Dannijo’s cult-favourite iPhone cases, the price tag is much less steep—the Mara Hoffman cases are available for a very reasonable $40.
As major fans of Mara Hoffman’s eclectic runway looks, it’s easy to spot some of the NYC based designer’s funky prints from past seasons on the cases. Hoffman, who says her designs are inspired by nature, fantasy, mythology and magic, pulled the brilliant prints from her textile archives. Two of the cases feature Hoffman’s popular Pow Wow print, which is used on a variety swimwear pieces from the current resort collection. The Hunter print from the Fall 2011 collection is featured on two of the cases both in colour and in black and white for those of us who are more monochrome-inclined. Hoffman’s Third Eye print also appears on a case as well as her King Tut print, adding Egyptian influences to the collection.
The iPhone 5 cases can be purchased online at marahoffman.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe