The holiday season is here and the ladies in your life deserve a little spoiling. Whether you’re shopping for mom, a best pal or your partner in crime, we’ve pre-empted the pre-holiday panic with 45 carefully selected Christmas gift ideas for women under $250. This gift guide is not only versatile but also completely shoppable with just a few clicks!
For the vixen in training, The Lady Eve is a comedic Old Hollywood lesson in badassery courtesy of Barbara Stanwyck. And what’s a vixen without the perfect pout: Tarte’s LipSurgence collector set is sure to fit the bill for even the biggest lipstick queen. For the girl who loves a little sparkle, we’ve found a glittering gem-packed set of J.Crew earrings and a Eugenia Kim floral headband perfect for special events season. Is she fashion obsessed? Have no fear, this season’s trends are perfectly wrapped up with a bright red all Seeing Eye Kenzo wallet, an Aztec print MinkPink jacket and pink bow-tied Ted Baker gloves. What’s more, Fabien Baron’s Kate Moss photo book is the ideal for holiday ogling.
So don’t stress, these gifts are so sweet, we’re wishing they were under our trees. Here’s hoping our Christmas gift ideas for women nudge you into the right direction.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week
- Paris Fashion Week: The top 10 pieces you need to add to your shopping list for Fall 2014