Held under Frank Gehry’s spiral staircase in the Art Gallery of Ontario’s Walker Court (guaranteed to be the coolest show spot of the week), Vawk designer Sunny Fong’s first post Project Runway Canada show began on a high note with a beautifully tailored white suit complete with nautical-inspired accents. Other stylish spring stars included a selection of vanilla-hued perforated leather pieces. Overall, Fong’s collection showcased lots of innovative designs based on an imaginary trip to French Polynesia, but in some cases (like the line-up of peekaboo fuschia pieces) the execution fell flat. FASHION‘s final thought: There are Sunny days ahead.
See the collection after the jump.
Check out all of FASHION’s coverage of LG Fashion Week.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a Philosophy holiday collection prize pack!
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution
- Oscar de la Renta launches a second collaboration with The Outnet
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!