Mark Fast showed his fall collection in London on Saturday. The live feed, didn’t work out, unfortunately, but we have the video now. Fast again populated his show with a few normal-sized models–including Crystal Renn–and showed a parade of his signature short, tight open work knits. Added to the mix were floaty overlays, best as the opening bouncy cape, a swinging scarf or a cropped top over a short tube dress. Also lovely was a navy body suit with a see-through, ultra asymmetrical dress over top. Colour palette was classic fall–red, navy, brown and gold–mixed pale nudes, lilac and an unexpected pink.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine