The Joe Fresh Style show is always a crowd pleaser. Flying in top models (Crystal Renn and Kirsten Owen), debuting the new single from Shawn Desman and filling the front row with local celebs and socialites gave the show must-see buzz. While the last few seasons at Joe have shown crystal clear messages on the runway, last night’s presentation was more of a mash-up of fall’s hottest trends. With fun fur, military, sweatpants, and schoolboy, the show had much more of as street-style focus. Piece by piece, there were lots of lust-haves. Tricked-out biker boots, chain-strap bags, puffy jackets and all of the faux fur bits are sure to be big hits once they hit Loblaw and Real Canadian Superstores in a few months, but the show missed the cult caché of the past few seasons.
See the full Joe Fresh collection after the jump.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash