The Joe Fresh Style show is always a crowd pleaser. Flying in top models (Crystal Renn and Kirsten Owen), debuting the new single from Shawn Desman and filling the front row with local celebs and socialites gave the show must-see buzz. While the last few seasons at Joe have shown crystal clear messages on the runway, last night’s presentation was more of a mash-up of fall’s hottest trends. With fun fur, military, sweatpants, and schoolboy, the show had much more of as street-style focus. Piece by piece, there were lots of lust-haves. Tricked-out biker boots, chain-strap bags, puffy jackets and all of the faux fur bits are sure to be big hits once they hit Loblaw and Real Canadian Superstores in a few months, but the show missed the cult caché of the past few seasons.
See the full Joe Fresh collection after the jump.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014