From the sporty styles spotted at Joe Fresh, Thomas Tait, and Amanda Lew Kee on the runway, to the furry vests and ombred hair already on the rise from outside the tents, Toronto Fashion Week was one fabulous trend flurry. Naturally, many of the top trends from the international shows made their comeback, including brights, must-have accessories, and vibrant prints. Get clicking and planning for next spring. Your shopping list should be at least 100 pages long.
View by trend: 1. DRAPE DE CHINE | 2. FURRY FRIENDS | 3. GYM CLASS | 4. HAIR APPARENT | 5. IT ACCESSORIES | 6. LIGHT BRIGHT | 7. PRINTED MATTER | 8. ROUGH ‘N TUMBLE | 9. SECRET GARDEN | 10. SWINGIN’ SIXTIES
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!