Foie gras canapés and black truffles galore: It was just another little Hermès cocktail party at the Faubourg store. Out, and I mean way out of the ordinary, though, were the four magnificent haute joallerie pieces created by Pierre Hardy. There were solid gold and diamond Birkin and Kelly bags, both about the size of evening clutch. There was also a gold mesh bag with diamond bit handle and heart-shaped tangle of diamond chaine d’ancre strands. Each piece can be worn on the wrist and or hung on a wall—these are true works of art. Hardy also showed a number of new diamond bangles and cuffs for Hermès —each more classic and covetable than the next.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine