View the style snaps »
See all Toronto Fashion Week coverage »
What better way to wrap Toronto Fashion Week(s) than with even more of Lewis Mirrett’s awesomely sunny shots from outside the last day of shows. Take a gander at the PYTs in this gallery and stay tuned for a full rundown of the top trends spotted inside and outside of the shows later on.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection