Toronto Fashion Week Spring 2013 Street Style: 30 shots of mustard-yellow pants, stylish rain hats and print-mixing outside the shows
The second day of World MasterCard Fashion Week started with a literal Fashion Shower, a.k.a. it was pouring rain, but there was our street style photographer, Stefania Yarhi, outside in said rain capturing the action. If anything, the doom and gloom of the sky made show-goers turn to colour (funny how that happens) as well as hats—what better to hide the cursed rain hair with?
Dan Levy continued on with the coloured pant trend and matched his yellow-cuffed jeans with a pair of baby blue Converse for a casual and successful fashion week outfit. But really, nothing says casual like the studded eye patch (Peter Gatien 2.0?) we saw one brave man wearing. He was living life on the edge with his combination of studs on his eye plus the studs on his ring.
We also saw Leah Gust, owner of Dalston Grey Vintage, mix and match patterns and fabrics to create an über fall appropriate look and her light purple hair and red lips locked it down. Stay tuned for more street style from Toronto’s World MasterCard Fashion Week because this is only the beginning.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups
- Kate Middleton wears a glittering tiara for a lavish white-tie reception with the Queen
- Inside Frocktail Party 2013: Chic guests bidding on chic clothes for a cause
- Try this now: How to get peach-pink hair just like Sienna Miller