Toronto Fashion Week Spring 2013: We spot Odessa Paloma Parker, Ainsley Kerr and more embracing unseasonable temps
Thursday at World Mastercard Fashion Week put the spring in Spring 2013. With temperatures reaching a freaky October high (mother nature just can’t make up her mind), we saw street stylers ditching their coats and taking advantage of the final moments to show off some skin.
Ainsley Kerr embraced the monochromatic look in full-skirted dress with a silver sparkly clutch and editorial director of Plaid Magazine, Odessa Paloma Parker, wore a red paisley-esque printed dress with Prada baroque sunglasses. Parker makes a case for anyone considering chopping off their hair, her new pixie cut is pretty perfect.
In other hair related news, Paul Aguirre Livingston, night columnist at The Grid, was sporting a delightful moustache, making us excited for when Movember officially kicks off in a week (can you hear all the other girls sighing with disdain?).
Others lurking outside of the tent were into gold accents—from studded bags, army inspired buttons, and epic bangle filled arm parties. Today is the final day of the second week of Toronto Fashion Week and we’re going to miss these photos, but keep your eyes peeled for the ultimate street style/runway round-up coming your way faster than you can say World Mastercard Fashion Week five times.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups
- Kate Middleton wears a glittering tiara for a lavish white-tie reception with the Queen
- Inside Frocktail Party 2013: Chic guests bidding on chic clothes for a cause
- Try this now: How to get peach-pink hair just like Sienna Miller
- What to wear to the holiday party: 13 Style Panel tips for mixing up your look this season