Though the runways are walled up in tents and studios, New York’s take on men’s fashion is more about the street. If European houses are about the fantasy, then New York Fashion Week is about keeping it real. And while a glance at the atmospheric photos coming out of New York Fashion Week will tell you just how frigid it was through the weekend on those very streets, we’ve brought you the 5 best hits to enjoy while keeping warm by the Internet’s glow.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection