Though the runways are walled up in tents and studios, New York’s take on men’s fashion is more about the street. If European houses are about the fantasy, then New York Fashion Week is about keeping it real. And while a glance at the atmospheric photos coming out of New York Fashion Week will tell you just how frigid it was through the weekend on those very streets, we’ve brought you the 5 best hits to enjoy while keeping warm by the Internet’s glow.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups