Street Style, New York: 34 photos featuring Anna Wintour, Nina Garcia, Karlie Kloss, Rumi Neely and the Courtin-Clarins girls outside the Fall 2013 shows
Do you ever feel like street style is just one long extended version of this video? So do we, especially with today’s fresh batch of photos from outside New York Fashion Week. Everyone seems to be having a party, including Kyra Sedgwick, BryanBoy, Rumi Neely and Miroslava Duma, who in the vein of Anna Dello Russo, was spotted in not one, but two designer driven outfits. And as with any good fashion party, the popular girls made their group appearance on West 26th Street: Virginie, Claire, Jenna and Prisca Courtin-Clarins. As for the party caterer? The apron-clad Karlie Kloss, was out selling her charitable cookies, Karlie’s Kookies (get ‘em here, kids). Enjoy these shots and be sure to come back tomorrow for our final street style batch from New York Fashion Week Fall 2013.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection