Street Style, New York: 27 photos featuring Elin Kling, Derek Blasberg, Emmanuelle Alt and Grace Coddington outside the Fall 2013 shows
The sun finally showed itself for our final batch of street style from New York Fashion Week, allowing the kaleidoscopic effect created outside Fall 2013 to take hold. Be gone, grey skies!Swedish blogger Elin Kling embraced the cheery lighting with a long and lean white blazer, classic Ray-Ban wayfarers and slim jeans. Giovanna Battaglia brightened her day by pairing unexpected plum purple with brown fur. Anna Wintour debuted what is sure to be her new favourite Prada coat and it even seemed sunny and warm enough for Derek Blasberg to break out his adorable bike, which he rode to fashion week with nothing but a denim jacket to keep him warm. Shine bright like a diamond, y’all! That’s a wrap for New York Fashion Week Fall 2013 street style.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!