And with that, it’s finito! As fast as they came to London, the fashion flock has dashed off to Milano to take in a week of sure-to-be-epic shows from heavy hitters like Prada, Dolce & Gabbana and Versace. But before we get to that, let’s have one last look at London Fashion Week, where once again, the quirkest dressers showed off their street style. Amongst the zany trends, bright colours once again stood out—especially the cobalt and burgundy patchwork fur coat, eyeball printed sweater, sequined palm tree blouse and rainbow-bright fur clutch we snapped. Not to mention the Prada-esque Geta Geisha platforms we caught in bubblegum pink. Madness! Feast your eyes on these last few lingering street style photos. We daresay the rest of fashion month won’t be anywhere near as wild.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab