View the photo gallery »
See all Fashion Week coverage »
Its been over a month since the Fall 2012 shows began in New York, and after 40 days of constant stylish barrage, we’ve sussed out 100 of the looks that seem to repeat and repeat and…repeat from the re-occurrance of florals for all seasons to the downright peplum mania and beyond. Get clicking and planning for next fall. Your shopping list should be at least 100 pages long.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Street Style, Toronto: 20 shots of stylish city folk outside the first day of fashion week
- Steven Tai Fall 2014: Goodbye geek-chic, hello new wave luxury! This London based talent hits his stride
- Bellavance Fall 2014: Strictness meets sex appeal in this New York duo’s latest collection
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away