View the photo gallery »
See all Fashion Week coverage »
Its been over a month since the Fall 2012 shows began in New York, and after 40 days of constant stylish barrage, we’ve sussed out 100 of the looks that seem to repeat and repeat and…repeat from the re-occurrance of florals for all seasons to the downright peplum mania and beyond. Get clicking and planning for next fall. Your shopping list should be at least 100 pages long.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- This summer will be all about dark, vampy lipstick: Lorde is launching a makeup collab with M.A.C Cosmetics
- Behind the scenes with Evan McKie: Prepping for National Ballet’s Swan Lake
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)