View the photo gallery »
See all Fashion Week coverage »
Its been over a month since the Fall 2012 shows began in New York, and after 40 days of constant stylish barrage, we’ve sussed out 100 of the looks that seem to repeat and repeat and…repeat from the re-occurrance of florals for all seasons to the downright peplum mania and beyond. Get clicking and planning for next fall. Your shopping list should be at least 100 pages long.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014