View the photo gallery »
See all Fashion Week coverage »
Its been over a month since the Fall 2012 shows began in New York, and after 40 days of constant stylish barrage, we’ve sussed out 100 of the looks that seem to repeat and repeat and…repeat from the re-occurrance of florals for all seasons to the downright peplum mania and beyond. Get clicking and planning for next fall. Your shopping list should be at least 100 pages long.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Low chignon tutorial: How to get holiday party-ready hair in less than 15 minutes
- All the sexy, fashiony connections we could draw from Beyoncé’s epic visual album drop
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a Philosophy holiday collection prize pack!
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution