Style Snaps Trend: 22 reinterpretations of the military jacket spotted around Toronto’s Kensington Market, Yorkville and beyond!
While the days of Canadian conscription have long since passed, it seems that we’ll never tire of the military as sartorial inspiration. From the structured wool double breaster to the loose cotton fatigue cargo jacket, soldier uniforms have reappeared each and every season on runways and in-store for as long as we can remember. Last week, they were once again ablaze on the Toronto streets. Check out the many reinterpretations from Yorkville to Kensington Market and beyond.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season
- Street Style, Miami: 48 shots of stylish folks spotted around Art Basel 2013
- Wearing the grey trend: 9 Style Panel tips for adding some personality to fall’s favourite neutral
- Beauty Fix: How to heal your feet after a long night of wearing heels, a new trick for applying liquid liner and more