Style Snaps Trend: 22 reinterpretations of the military jacket spotted around Toronto’s Kensington Market, Yorkville and beyond!
While the days of Canadian conscription have long since passed, it seems that we’ll never tire of the military as sartorial inspiration. From the structured wool double breaster to the loose cotton fatigue cargo jacket, soldier uniforms have reappeared each and every season on runways and in-store for as long as we can remember. Last week, they were once again ablaze on the Toronto streets. Check out the many reinterpretations from Yorkville to Kensington Market and beyond.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014